Friday, January 28, 2011

Charlie videos!!!!

Ok, after many not so subtle requests...behold...Charlie videos. Enjoy! The first few are from Sept/Oct of last year...the rest are more recent.

An oldie, but a goodie...this was the first video I took on my new phone so, sorry it is turned wrong...


More dancing...


Not his most graceful of moments...


Another one of his dance moves...


Charlie being Charlie :)


Charlie's version of running...he has pretty much done this since the day he was born...but now he squeals and says What and Huh at the same time :)



Sometimes I teach him stuff just because it's funny :)



Charlie playing with the dogs.


Charlie saying his favorite words...What and Uh huh.


Charlie stacking blocks...he can do up to about 4 tall...pretty impressive. He only gets 2 in this video.


Charlie "playing" with the dogs. :) I don't think anyone of them particularly enjoys this interaction.

3 comments:

  1. Videos! Yay! They're great!

    He looks like he's mad in that last video, but it's pretty funny.

    By the way, I posted some videos on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you posted videos...especially of him talking.

    And i like the stare off in the last video between Charlie and the pups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana-Thank you SO much for your encouraging advice on breastfeeding. I am so looking forward to staying at home with Pearson, and it was good to hear how your experience with staying home with Charlie and nursing him went. I'm sure I'll think of more BFing questions so I'll definitely use you as a resource. I know our boys will be almost 2 years apart, but I hope that we can get to know each other better since I"ll be staying home and we live SO close!!

    ReplyDelete