Sunday, March 28, 2010

New car & new camera...

So this past week a lot of stuff happened around here. We bought a new camera so we could take better pictures of Charlie boy. Also, I traded in my Ford Edge SUV for a new 2011 Hyundai Sonata. And, our good friends the Lovelaces came over to visit. So here are a few pictures of the car, Charlie, and his friend Drew Lovelace.

The new car...it's dark blue, which you can't really tell from these pictures. I love it!

Charlie checkin out the new ride...

Our friends, Aaron & Melissa Lovelace, have a son named Andrew (Drew) that was born on 10-15-10. So Charlie and Drew have become good buddies. Here are a few pictures from the other night when the Lovelaces came over.

Here are a few recent pictures of Charlie (5 1/2 months old).
Playing with Sophie while we are eating Chick-fil-A

Upstairs with Daddy watching Mickey Mouse Club in the playroom.

Random pictures taken with the new camera...


And now for the video portion of our show...

Charlie and me chatting.


Ok so these need a little explanation. So Trey says silly stuff all the time to Charlie...for example he says "Beetelie-bard"...which I guess he got from the Harry Potter book. So I always made fun of him for it, until one day I said it to Charlie and he laughed...so yeah I say it a lot now too. So that is what I'm saying in these videos in case you were wondering :) However, I must say, this has gotta be the best thing in the world...try and watch these without smiling I dare ya!


2 comments:

  1. i love the fourth picture of Charlie and Drew. It looks like Drew is going to attack Charlie. And the new car looks very nice!

    i'm also excited to hear Charlie's laughs in the video. Thanks for sharing.

    Mom told me about Charlie having to get a new helmet. i'm glad that y'all got that figured out. Does that mean he will have to wear the helmet longer now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 15 1/2 more years until this car is mine! (Caption for Charlie in the front seat of Mama's new car.)

    ReplyDelete