Sunday, July 25, 2010

Charlie blog...coming soon!

I'm mostly doing this particular blog post so my Dad can't say he checked it and "Charlie was still sucking on that big toe" referring to my June 24th post that has been up for a month now...well I did upload all the pictures I have and went through to pick pictures to post...I do however want to try and get a couple of things on video tomorrow (Charlie has learned to clap :) and then I promise I will do a lengthy update post on Charlie man with lots of pictures and videos, so....

STAY TUNED!!

But for now...Charlie says hi...



4 comments:

  1. Oh my word! i cannot get over how cute he is! i'm really excited to read your upcoming post, and see all the cute pictures and videos!

    ps- i noticed the 3rd LOTR book on my nightstand the other day. R u still reading the first two? Let me know if you need it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm yeah I haven't been keeping up with my reading...I'm still on the 1st book. I'll let you know when I need it. Let me know if you need them back anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like that background quilt. He is such a sweetie pie.

    ReplyDelete